CREDIT SERVICES - TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE
Trade Credit Insurance
An effective business resource. You work hard to win business and you probably work harder still to get paid. To help you, Waldberg&Hirtsch Global Collections have designed a number of trade credit insurance policy solutions for businesses with turnovers in excess of $1.5 million. Trade Debtor insurance is protection for your business where
- one or more of your customers becomes insolvent, or
- there is protracted default on payment (depending on the policy type).
A business partnership with Waldberg&Hirtsch Global Collections gives you the confidence to target new business and provides a strong safety net.
Trade With Security
Even with the most sound credit control practices you cannot totally avoid the risk of a buyer defaulting on payment. While many companies accept that in a recession they can expect to incur bad debts, the greatest number of insolvencies occur when an economy is recovering from a slowdown. It is at this point that cash flow is stretched for many businesses and financial institutions tend to be less tolerant; the result often being the appointment of a Receiver and Manager.
If a company's performance deteriorates Trade Credit Insurance is often one of the first to know and can give early warning of problems arising. Should the worst happen Trade Credit Insurance can pay on average up to an agreed % of the unpaid debt within 30 days of confirmation of the debt.
A Tailored Solution
A Trade Credit policy can offer solutions that will cover:
- Your customers in Australia with the option to include some in key export markets
- Your export customers under a separate policy
- your top customers
- Our policies are flexible and can be structured to suit your needs.
A Trade Credit policy not only pays the major proportion of your insured debt if one or more of your customers should fail, it can also help you by:
- providing an early warning if a customer is in financial difficulty (based on our reviews and feedback from other customers)
- targeting your sales effort by avoiding financially weak
- customers and protecting your cashflow.